hang on exit bug under Linux

Peter Stuge stuge at cdy.org
Fri Jan 4 19:15:26 EST 2002

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 05:28:19PM +0100, Markus Friedl wrote:
> for rlogin-like behaviour (i.e. a pty is allocated) it might
> be an option to discard data, like telnetd/rlogind do.

I could fix up my patch to only apply when ssh is invoked as slogin and
change the configuration directive name to reflect this..

Should I bother?

Also, since the background mode isn't working the way I want it to and I
don't know enough to fix it, I'd very much appreciate pointers..
Nicolas mentioned some Stevens books?  What are they?  Available online?
(The deal is that I want to make a certain PID a child of a different PID
than it is right now.)

//Peter

--
irc: CareBear\