OpenSsh to Vxworks

Prashant Kumar prkumar at nortelnetworks.com
Sat Jan 19 09:01:45 EST 2002

Hello Group,

I'm not registered in this mailing list, however it will be great if someone
can help me with these questions:

I have "OpenSsl" up and running on Vxworks. How difficult will it be to
port OpenSsh "server" part on to Vxworks ?. Should I take the
portable version or the regular version ?. Just compiling  LIBSSH_OBJ,
 SSH_OBJ, SSHD_OBJ, LIBCOMPAT will serve my purpose
or do I need any other OBJ's ? [I read from one of the mails in the
archive that these are the OBJ's I have to build]. Any idea on the
time required to port will be great .

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Prashant.