OpenSSH and OpenSSL snapshots

root ppanon at sierrasys.com
Tue Jan 22 10:20:55 EST 2002

Hello,

In order to experiment with OpenCA, I have built an RPM for redhat 7.2
of a recent OpenSSL snapshot (the binary rpm on the OpenCA was built
with the different target directories and libraries. Unfortunately these
recent OpenSSL snapshots seems to break all OpenSSH tarballs and RPMs
that I have been able to find. None of them seem to compile
successfully, even the snapshots at
ftp://ftp.openssh.com/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/snapshot/. Is there a
branch of the CVS tree which I can checkout that will compile with
recent OpenSSL builds?

Paul-Andre Panon
Sierra Systems Group Inc.