Issues with SFTP

mouring mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jan 30 07:06:23 EST 2002

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 10:14:18AM -0800, kevin at tgivan.com wrote:
> > Moin Markus!
> >  Markus Friedl schrieb am Dienstag, den 29. Januar 2002:

> > > you know how to find and merge the source of sftp and ncftp.....
> >
> > Actually Markus, the commercial sftp (part of ssh.com's SSH source)
> > includes the functionality similar to ncftp where it displays the
> > amount transferred/ETA etc.
>
> this is in scp.c. just steal our code.

Easier said than done.  scp.c and sftp.c are written differently.. I
was looking at it and I am almost tempted just to rewrite large parts
of the progressupdate() and family and stick it into misc.c since it
is not 100% related to rcp code that exists there.

For those looking watch your 4 or global vars used.  <sigh> I hate
globals.. They make things too interesting. =)

- Ben