Hang when run via crond

Eric Garff egarff at omniture.com
Wed Jul 3 03:14:08 EST 2002

Greetings,

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have tried to do the
obligatory search and haven't found a clear answer.

Running OpenSSH 3.4 (well, pretty much any version) using protocol 2 and
run via crond we see the connection never "close", "end", or whatever
you wish to call it.  This is running on a "modified" RedHat 6.2
machine.  configure arguments are as follows:

./configure  --sysconfdir=/etc --with-tcp-wrappers --without-pam
--with-ssl-dir=/usr/local/src/openssl-0.9.5a --with-md5-passwords

Any help is appreciated, and once again, I apologize if this is a
redundant question.

Thanks,
--
Eric Garff