DH keys exchanged - encoding?

Manik Surtani manik.surtani at conchango.com
Fri Jul 5 18:26:35 EST 2002

Hi, Roumen.

Great, this really is what I wanted to know.  I dont need/want to patch
openSSH to add x509 key support though.

All JCE keys are x509 encoded, so if I want JCE keys to work with
openSSH, I need to write a x509 codec for JCE.

Cheers!
Manik

--
Manik Surtani
Conchango

T 44 (0) 1784 221829
M 44 (0) 7786 702 706
E manik.surtani at conchango.com

http://www.conchango.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us as soon as possible. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden.