AIX hang problem again (was Re: AIX and Privsep.)

Leigh Brown leigh at solinno.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 23:12:06 EST 2002

Hi,

I have to say sorry. I thought I'd tested your patch correctly but I
was wrong (probably I'd left my other code hanging around).  Luckily,
you put the test after the write instead of before, so it needs to be
changed anyway :-)

It seems that c->isatty is only set if nonblock is true, which is not
the case for some reason.  I changed the test to use isatty(c->wfd)
instead and that made it work; I hope that is acceptable.

I've attached a patch against last night's snapshot that does as I've
described.

Cheers,

Leigh.