Patch: Solaris packages don't create privsep user or group

David Williams d_wllms at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 16 09:10:56 EST 2002

For my intended audience it would probably be better to do it at build
time.  But I can see an issue with force feeding end-users.

How about I do a little more work and allow for both options.  I had
been working on this very thing when Darren submitted his patch.

--
David M. Williams, CISSP		Phone: 505-665-5021
Systems Engineer, CCN-2			Fax:   505-667-7428
Los Alamos National Laboratory		Email: d_wllms at lanl.gov