Patch: Solaris packages don't create privsep user or group

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jul 17 11:12:55 EST 2002

Minor pissy thing. =-)

+               if cut -f3 -d: \${PKG_INSTALL_ROOT}/etc/group | egrep
'^'$SSHDGID'\$' >/dev/null
+               then
+                       sshdgid="-g 22"
+               fi

sshdgid="-g $SSHDGID"

same with the sshduid check.

Why?  Because it allows us to change SSHDGID/SSHDUID in a single location
that makes sense.

- Ben