Patch: Solaris packages don't create privsep user or group

Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com
Thu Jul 18 03:22:17 EST 2002

Right. But I was wondering if the pkg could detect that it's
being installed on a build intended to be a Flash Start
archive image. A response file could do it I suppose...

In any case, even when doing a Flash install there is still a
finish script that runs for every build, yes? If so then one
can write a finish script to re-gen keys and leave existing
pkgs that gen keys alone.

Cheers,

Nico
--