Testing Call

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 19:44:34 EST 2002

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 03:04:07PM -0500, Ben Lindstrom wrote:

> Ok.. I'm starting official testing calls early this release.  I'd like to
> have more feedback and more time for handling fixes.

OpenSSH has been configured with the following options:
                     User binaries: /usr/bin
                   System binaries: /usr/sbin
               Configuration files: /etc
                   Askpass program: /usr/sbin/ssh-askpass
                      Manual pages: /usr/man/manX
                          PID file: /var/run
  Privilege separation chroot path: /var/empty
            sshd default user PATH: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
                    Manpage format: doc
                       PAM support: no
                KerberosIV support: no
                 KerberosV support: no
                 Smartcard support: no
                       AFS support: no
                     S/KEY support: no
              TCP Wrappers support: yes
              MD5 password support: no
       IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
          Use IPv4 by default hack: no
           Translate v4 in v6 hack: no
                  BSD Auth support: no
              Random number source: OpenSSL internal ONLY

              Host: i686-pc-cygwin
          Compiler: i686-pc-cygwin-gcc
    Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized
Preprocessor flags:
      Linker flags:
         Libraries: -lwrap  -lz  /usr/lib/textmode.o -lcrypto

Current from CVS, builds and runs fine.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen