Update to SecurID ACE patches

Bob Kupiec kupiec at ias.edu
Sat Jul 20 03:29:17 EST 2002

Hello,

I've redone Theo Schlossnagle's SecurID patches for openssh to support
the ACE 5.0 API.  The new API takes advantage of two-step authentication
and multithreaded support.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I've tried contacting
Theo for him to incorporate it, but haven't received any respose yet.

Note that Theo's patch includes a "AllowNonSecurID" sshd_config option
which allows people with normal shells to bypass SecurID and use password
authentication.  However, his patch is still broken when using ssh2 and
privilege seperation.  I haven't been able to fix that part. :(

--
       Bob Kupiec                     Security/Network Administrator
  Email: kupiec at ias.edu                Institute for Advanced Study