port to platform without unix domain sockets

Marton Fabo morton at eik.bme.hu
Wed Jul 31 22:05:51 EST 2002

Hello!

I tried to compile OpenSSH on my platform (BeOS), and had lots of failures
due to lack of support for UNIX domain sockets, which OpenSSH seems to be
using at many places. Do any of you have any ideas, or is there a working
routine for _easily_ avoiding usage of such sockets (for example, by using
inet domain sockets instead), while keeping the features that normally rely
on them (e.g. ssh-agent)?

Please note that currently I'm not on this list, so please Cc any responses
to my own address.

thx
mortee