For those following the CVS tree..

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Jun 7 07:55:28 EST 2002

I just commited 35 of the 36 patches to bring up in sync with the OpenBSD
tree.

The patch for BSD_AUTH to auth-passwd.c from stevesk@ has not been applied
because the portable tree code is so horrible.. EXTREMELY HORRIBLE that I
can't safely pick my way through that mine field.  So I'll get it appled
as soon as I clean up that section of code.

Things to be mindful:

1. PrivSep is turn on by default.
2. ssh-keysign is new.  It may not install in the right place (no autoconf
section yet)
3. One needs to hand the autoconf part of the __FUNCTION__ clean up
(looked simple, just did not touch it yet).

It HAS not been compiled. =)  I have to scram from work and will be
offline until late evening.  I'll get around to fixing issues when I'm
done grilling out.

- Ben