Setproctitle && HPUX, patch/fix included

Mark Janssen maniac at maniac.nl
Fri Jun 7 19:59:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I've asked this on the openssh (regular) list before, but was directed
here. I've been trying to get the 'setproctitle' part working on HPUX
systems (11.00). I've figured out that on HP setproctitle requires
sys/pstat.h and some other settings.

I can locate sys/pstat.h on my system, but the ./configure won't find it
(it's in /usr/include/sys/pstat.h). When I force HAVE_SYS_PSTAT_H on
config.h it will still not work, since setproctitle.c has a check for
defined HAVE_PSTAT && defined PSTAT_SETCMD.

Shouldn't this be

( defined HAVE_PSTAT || defined HAVE_SYS_PSTAT_H ) && def PSTAT_SETCMD

(Pardon my preprocessor logic, this is probably wrong, but you get the
idea.

Using #define HAVE_SYS_PSTAT_H in setproctitle.c will fix my problem.
--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT