OpenSSH on NetBSD/sparc broken?

Andreas Rother a.rother at gmx.de
Wed Jun 19 04:11:59 EST 2002

Hi all!

I try to build the latest openssh-3.2.3.1 package and get the following
errors:

bash-2.05# make
===> Configuring for openssh-3.2.3.1
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking for sparc--netbsd-gcc... cc
cat: stdout: Input/output error
checking for C compiler default output... cat: conftest.c: Is a directory
*** Error code 77

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

When I try to compile the source from scratch, I get the same errors with
./configure

I run NetBSD 1.5.2 on a SparcStation IPX (sun4c) with a selfcompiled kernel.
The dependencies are ok.

Is there anything wrong with the Makefile?

Kind regards,

Andreas

http://www.gmx.net