Testing call, ASAP (Re: Testing call)

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Jun 22 01:48:22 EST 2002

Corinna,

Sorry, It will have to wait.  I'll get it in right after 3.3 release.  It
snuck up on me quicker than I expected.

All,

Please, grab a test and let us know any compile issues at this point.  I
think I'm limited to less than a 24 hour window.. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
=)

This release will enabled PrivSep by default.  It should (God willing)
handle platforms w/out mmap().  Linux 2.2. may still be borken since I did
not get around to merging Tim's patch.

- Ben