configure problem --- Can't find recent OpenSSL libcrypto

Santanu Misra santanu.misra at reuters.com
Sat Jun 22 04:27:48 EST 2002

Hi,

Thanks for the input.

I do not see any libcrypto.so so I tried libcrypt*.* and this is the result
Does it make any sense?

woola# find / -name 'libcrypt*.*' -print
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libcrypt_i.so
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libcrypt_i.so.1
/usr/lib/libcrypt_i.so
/usr/lib/libcrypt_i.so.1
/usr/lib/libcrypt.so
/usr/lib/libcrypt.so.1
/usr/lib/libcrypt_i.a
/usr/lib/libcrypt.a
/usr/lib/libcrypto.a
/usr/share/man/sman3lib/libcrypt.3lib
/local/santanu/pkg/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a
/local/santanu/openssl-0.9.6d/libcrypto.a

-Regards,
Santanu