config.h collection for 3.3

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Mon Jun 24 05:26:22 EST 2002

I'm looking to do some statistics that I've been looking at doing for the
last year and half.

I'd like to see config.h from:

AIX
SGI
SCO (all)
NeXTStep (Intel, HP, etc)
FreeBSD
NetBSD
OpenBSD
Linux (Distro and Kernel release)

and any other OS I may have missed (That includes cray and others that are
sorta-almost-well-not-really-supported if the patches exists =).

I'm *ONLY* interest in 3.3... not -current, not 3.2.x or below.

send them to:  config at eviladmin.org

note the OS, version, and platform, and if privsep does not work.

DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS.  PUT THE STUFF IN THE BODY.

What I'm looking for in general is to get an idea of platform support and
what the hit/usage ratio of openbsd-compat/ stuff is.

I'm hoping to have some semi-useful stats in two weeks.

- Ben