recvmsg gives unexpected type

Steve Redlich steve at steveredlich.com
Mon Jun 24 16:21:38 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm getting the following in my server log when I try to connect.
to openssh-3.3p1 on linux 2.0.36

Jun 23 22:53:49 bart sshd[10702]: Accepted password for steve from
10.0.0.240 port 3867 ssh2
Jun 23 22:53:49 bart sshd[10704]: fatal: mm_receive_fd: expected type 1
got 1074202577

Sorry if this came up already, but the search engine seemed to ignore
underscores and all the matches matched receive.  Other search matches
did not come up with anything recent.

A log of ssh -v is located at:
http://steveredlich.com/ssh.txt

It seemed rather long, so I didn't include it here.

I'd appreciate any suggestions as what to try, as I don't have a clue
about access rights.

Thanks,
Steve Redlich