No TTY prealloc; Tru64 can't do post-auth privsep

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Jun 29 00:00:57 EST 2002

Once upon a time, Ben Lindstrom <mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org> said:
> can I get the manpages for the sia_*() functions used?

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V51A_HTML/MAN/MAN3/0695____.HTM

For general info on the SIA architecture (which is kind of like PAM):

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V51A_HTML/ARH95DTE/CSPRGXXX.HTM

which is part of

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V51A_HTML/ARH95DTE/TITLE.HTM

--