TO SYMMETRY AND ASYMMETRY-----NOW ADD SUPERSYMMETRY

Carla Koerner Hein carlah at oc-net.com
Sun Jun 30 08:32:26 EST 2002

Open Letter to Developers,

Is there any way you can cut through the mob scene at Homeland Defense with a powerful new encryption/decryption formula?  The government cryptography bunch are stuck in symmetry and asymmetry and are deaf/dumb/blind to supersymmetry.

When it's so easy to line up a supersymmetrical hypercube fractal-to-fractal, pair-to-pair, quantum-to-quantum and slice through all the mathematical protocols using set-to-set precision, it's clear that perfect internet or banking security can be accomplished in minutes----not months, years, decades.  Cheesh!!

To date, 40-bit encryption is standard and 120-bit is called "deep encryption".  It isn't!  On a supersymmetrical hypercube that is merely 7 X 7, set-to-set.  That's childsplay in supersymmetry.

Try 8 X 8 (256-bit), 9 X 9 (512-bit), or 10 X 10-bit (1,024-bit) set-to-set encryption/decryption.  That's not multiplication---that's powers of ten expressed in multiple progressions.

The worst thing that can happen is that some Third World power can discover that supersymmetrical hypercubes work anywhere, for anybody, who is smart enough to employ set-to-set calculations.  Whenever the Washington bureaucrats discover that every "Top Secret" file coded in 120-bit encryption has been hacked by an outsider with 1,024-bit decryption and coredumped on the Internet for worldwide inspection and derision----it's too late!

I give up!  I'd be happy to discuss hypercubes, set-to-set calculation or any aspect of supersymmetrical encryption/decryption with anyone who can jolt the Homeland Defense boys to attention.  Can you do it?

Carla Koerner Hein

Voice (714) 821-5778  Call Me!  I need feedback!
Fax  (714) 821-6216
carlah at oc-net.com