sftp question

Lacoss-Arnold, Jason Jason.Lacoss-Arnold at AGEDWARDS.com
Sat Mar 2 02:03:45 EST 2002

You'd have to give them a special shell (i.e. rksh).

-----Original Message-----
From: police at terrabox.com
To: openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
Sent: 2/28/02 10:13 PM
Subject: sftp question

I have openssh on my solaris servers, my question or concern I need to
lockdown/jail the sftp users so they won't cd out of their home dir
(setup
of an anonymous ftp servers) and destroy or view other sftp users files.
Is this doable with openssh??

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.