Update to solaris package creation

Zoran Milojevic Zoran.Milojevic at SS8.com
Wed Mar 6 01:23:44 EST 2002

How about adding:

[ "$POST_INS_START" = "yes" ] && PRE_INST_STOP=yes

somewhere before the whole "preinstall" thing, so that start
does not fail if there is another sshd running?
(it will fail anyway if the running sshd has a startup script
with a different name, but we can at least try)

I would also omit checking the startup script existence in
postinstall, or at least print some nasty looking error message
if it is not there.  Just don't fail silently.

Cheers,
Zoran
--
Zoran Milojevic