Update to solaris package creation

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Mar 6 14:29:40 EST 2002

Over all it looks fine.. only comment I have is preremove and preinstall
scripts should not exist if you tell it not to start/stop OpenSSH
from the package.

If they do exist then the admin be prompted..  With the default 'n' if
your doing a non-attendented install.

Mainly because build time is not the correct time to decide if OpenSSH
should be started or stopped.  Again we revert back to Admin's (installer)
choice.

One could argue the same about hardlinks vs softlinks also.. But I
won't make it since I don't care. =)

- Ben