OpenSSH-3.1p1 Solaris build with /dev/random

Matt Studley mjs at ams.org
Fri Mar 8 07:06:21 EST 2002

How were you able to manually define /dev/random using 3.1p1?  It looks to
me like the --with-random= configure option went away in this release.  Is
this correct, or am I just doing this wrong?  Thanks.

Matt Studley
American Mathematical Society
UNIX Sys Admin        		  "Quantum Mechanics -
mjs at ams.org			  	The dreams that stuff is made of"