libssh

Dain Kaplan farymer at lfx.org
Sun Mar 10 16:34:57 EST 2002

All~
I recently started coding an SFTP client in Qt, since i noticed their seemed
to be a lack of one with a gui for really any platform that didn't cost
money.  I wrote most of the FTP portion, and then I decided to begin working
on the SFTP part.  I couldn't really find documentation for an sshlib to use
for developing this portion of my program.  Sorry if i'm sending this email
to the wrong place, i couldn't find a direct email to anyone at openssh and
i thought the user list wasn't what i was looking for.

Does anyone know of any documentation for libssh?  From looking through the
openssh code, it seemed that i might have to write my own based of libssl
using some of the openssh code as an example.  If there is already something
that i could use, then i'd much rather do that =).  Any direction or help
would be great, thanks.

--dain