scp can't run after adding authentication method

Ãûɽ´ó´¨ macrosoft at 263.net
Wed Mar 13 13:06:35 EST 2002

   I have add an authentication method to openSSH, I call it ICCAuthentication,
   much like RSAAuthentication, but the RSA private key is in the IC card.
   I did not change any source code of scp. I mean scp.c.
   I set all authentication methods to "no" in sshd_config but ICCAuthentication yes.

   ssh works very well with this authentication method. But scp is not good with it.
   scp always run_err() in the following context in scp.c:

   void sink(argc, argv)
   {
          if(first){
               run_err("%s",cp);
               exit(1);
          }
    }

    That means that "first" is always true. What does "sink" mean anyway ?

    Why ?

    Thanks.