OpenSSH-3.1p1 Solaris build with /dev/random

Matt Studley mjs at ams.org
Sat Mar 16 00:08:49 EST 2002

Here is the result of the pkginfo -x SUNWski:

SUNWski         SKI 1.0 Software (User Package)
                (sparc) 1.0,REV=1998.09.24.00.00

Now that you mention it, this could have been from a jumpstart install.
We are currently in the middle of a migration and some of the machines are
being brought up by the jumpstart system.  I could have sworn that I had
used ANDIrand for the jumpstart configuration though.  Also, we recently
purchased some SUN Netra X1's and T1's and they already had a /dev/random
when they booted.  Strange.

Matt Studley
American Mathematical Society
UNIX Sys Admin        		  "Quantum Mechanics -
mjs at ams.org			  	The dreams that stuff is made of"