PATCH: sftp-server logging.

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Mar 16 03:52:24 EST 2002

For argument sake:

+       if ((upw = getpwuid(cuid)) == NULL) {
+               cuname = NULL;
+       } else {
+               cuname = xstrdup(upw->pw_name);
+       }

Ermm.. Under what case should getpwuid() fail and still allow the
user to keep the connection?  I can think of none.  It should
terminate with an error.

- Ben