OpenSSH 3.1p1 on Linux Slackware 8 with KERBEROS v5 support

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Thu Mar 21 23:03:41 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a little question and this regarding the compilation of the latest
release of OpenSSH on a Linux Slackware version 8 box. We are currently
using Kerberos 5 for user authentification and I saw that in SSH there is
only an option to configure called: --with-kerberos4, so my question is:
what do I need to do to get Kerberos 5 support into OpenSSH ?

I am using the MIT kerberos version 1.2.3.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Regards
Marc