OpenSSH's logo

Gema Alvarez Zamorano galvarez at anayamultimedia.es
Fri Mar 22 23:20:37 EST 2002

Dear Sirs,

We, Anaya MUltimedia, are a Spanish publisher of computing and IT
books.We have a catalogue of around 600 titles, growing at a rate of 120
new titles per year and all our titles are classified in different
series, each one addressed to a different sector of the market. (IF
you would like to take a look at our catalogue, you are very wellcome to
visit our web site at the following address:www.anayamultimedia.es).

We are writing you because we are planning to publish one book about
"Open Source" and we would like to be able to reproduce the logo of your
product "OpenSSH" and place it close to each part, where the book makes
reference to this software. Therefore, we would appreciate it very much
if you could, please, give us permission to do this.

Thanking you in advance; We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
GEma

PS. Your quick reply would be very much appreciated.

--
Gema Álvarez Zamorano
Foreign Rights Manager
galvarez at anaya.es