Trusted HP-UX 10.26

Darren Cole dcole at keysoftsys.com
Sat Mar 23 10:27:31 EST 2002

    I haven't noticed any work on Trusted HP-UX 10.26 in the archives (then
again maybe I missed it).  I have made changes to get sshd working on
trusted HP-UX, ssh already worked.  I can supply a patch, but before I did I
was wondering if it is best to send the patch to this list, or file it as a
bug report?  The patch is just around 6k, and includes changes to
configure.ac and acconfig.h, allong with the code changes.  The patch is
against openssh-3.1p1.

I also have some preliminary .psf files to create software depots (software
packaging for hp-ux), though I have not integrated these into the build
process yet.

Darren Cole
dcole at keysoftsys.com