Trusted HP-UX 10.26

Kevin Steves stevesk at pobox.com
Sat Mar 23 12:30:38 EST 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Darren Cole wrote:
:    I haven't noticed any work on Trusted HP-UX 10.26 in the archives (then
:again maybe I missed it).  I have made changes to get sshd working on
:trusted HP-UX, ssh already worked.  I can supply a patch, but before I did I
:was wondering if it is best to send the patch to this list, or file it as a
:bug report?  The patch is just around 6k, and includes changes to
:configure.ac and acconfig.h, allong with the code changes.  The patch is
:against openssh-3.1p1.

I haven't heard of anyone using CMW in a few years.  I can take a look at
what you have.

Have you seen Chris Dalton's work:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/98/HPL-98-99R1.html