compile failure

Tom Holroyd tomh at po.crl.go.jp
Mon Mar 25 17:22:01 EST 2002

The latest snapshot (20020324) fails to compile here.

Linux 2.4.18-rc1 Alpha

The first messages are:

monitor_wrap.c: In function `mm_request_receive':
monitor_wrap.c:91: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)
monitor_wrap.c:100: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)

which have to do with fatal() calls and int not being the same as
ssize_t...  But the next one is the problem:

monitor_mm.h:28:22: sys/tree.h: No such file or directory

then all heck breaks loose.  What's sys/tree.h supposed to be?

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"I am, as I said, inspired by the biological phenomena in which
chemical forces are used in repetitious fashion to produce all
kinds of weird effects (one of which is the author)."
	-- Richard Feynman, _There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom_