Using kerberized SSHD. Question.

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Tue Mar 26 09:58:31 EST 2002

I have a kerberized SSHD installed on HOST-1, a login server for the
outside world.

How can I make it so users are still authenticated via kerberos, even
though they haven't yet received a ticket?

The main reason for this is that a user who is at home, no vpn, but has
an ssh client could then login and be authenticated by kerberos using
password authentication, get a ticket, then be allowed to ssh(at this
point using a kerberized ssh client) to any kerberized sshd host,
without entering a password.

Is this possible? TIA
--
Austin Gonyou