Viruses

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Mar 26 13:10:43 EST 2002

Yo Damien!

I use stripmime with mailman.  Only failed me once.

	http://www.linux.org/apps/AppId_627.html

Here is what I put in my /etc/mail/aliases
test:         "|/usr/local/sbin/stripmime-wrapper post test"

here is the wrapper code:

cat stripmime-wrapper
#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/sbin/stripmime | /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman $@ > /tmp/wrap.log

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676