(Patch) AIX SRC Support

frank mohr f_mohr at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 28 05:04:14 EST 2002

I've added System Resource Controller Support with
Socket Communications to Openssh.

We are using this code since 2.9.9p2 on AIX 4.2 and 4.3 without
problems. I've also tested the patched OpenSSH 3.1p1 on AIX 5.1.

It's mainly based on examples from the IBM Redbook
"Writing Reliable AIX Daemons".

The SRC request handler supports START, STOP, REFRESH and STATUS
requests (the status part might still need some extensions, i've
added it mainly for version checks)

to register the sshd as a subsystem use:
mkssys -s sshd -G tcpip -p <pathto>/sshd -u 0 -K -R

Frank

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de