allowing sftp only users

Stephen Samuel samuel at bcgreen.com
Tue Nov 19 12:02:45 EST 2002

I only need to modify sftp-server if I want to creat arbitrary  chroot jails.
Once the chroot jail is created, there's no real way to find the sftp-server
binary.  As a result, the chroot call needs to be done by sftp-server.

The 5-line change to sftp-server consists of checking for a -c flag,
doing the chroot and  then doing a chdir("/") call (to close off
any possible chroot escape)

Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426                samuel at bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/