contrib/solaris/buildpkg.sh - use within JumpStart as well?

Kenneth Lareau elessar at numenor.org
Thu Nov 28 11:37:37 EST 2002

Hello,

I don't know how off the wall this question will be, but first let me
say that I've found your buildpkg.sh script very useful in creating
an OpenSSH package for use on my Solaris systems.  Currently I'm trying
to set up a fully automated JumpStart system at my workplace, and I'm
realizing that the 'postinstall' script (and possibly some of the other
install scripts) won't work cleanly from within a JumpStart install.
Do you know if anyone, perhaps yourself, have tried to make this work?
I've given it a few tries myself, but with not much success.

I'll be fully understanding if the response is, "I have no ****ing clue
how to do what you ask", but I thought I should at least try. :)  Thank
you in advance for any help you can give.

Kenneth Lareau
elessar at numenor.org