Documentation for SSLeay_add_all_algorithms

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Fri Nov 29 06:04:01 EST 2002

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 12:01:08AM +0530, Kapileswar Rao .B wrote:
>   I am looking into the ssh sources. I couldn't get docs for
> SSLeay_add_all_algorithms. I tried for this in openssl.org. Can someone
> give some pointers for documents, which can tell how to use the SSL
> functions used in the ssh sources and what they do??

SSLeay_add_all_algorithms() is a synonym for OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(),
documentation is available for the latter name.

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/