Confirming kerberos for upcoming OpenSSH portable release.

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sat Oct 5 07:46:08 EST 2002

Dave Williams reminded me the following to make this useful.

OS: Red Hat Linux 7.3
Test
kinit -f
ssh -1 localhost
 klist -5afe
ssh -1 Red Hat Linux 7.1 w/ openssh-3.4p1-server
 klist -5afe
ssh -1 Solaris running ssh-1.2.27
 klist -5afe

All worked correctly. Forwarding worked on openssh w/ patches which
suprised me. The only thing I cant test is going from 1 Kerberos realm
to another.