a patch for 3.4, please

Gintautas Grigelionis gintas at ki.ericsson.se
Sat Oct 5 21:34:37 EST 2002

Hello all,

I'd greatly appreciate a patch that will stop PAM mucking around after
I log in with a Kerberos 4 ticket and forward an AFS ticket (KTH
Kerberos 1.1.1 used for libkrb/libkafs). The trouble is, I need
pam_krb4, so that folks, who log in with without tickets using
tunnelled plaintext password, would get Kerberos 4 tickets for the
box. I rebuilt sshd without PAM in order to verify that PAM destroys
the tokens but I've not enough time to analyse the code in more
details.  I guess

# ifdef USE_PAM
		do_pam_setcred(0);
# endif /* USE_PAM */

in session.c is the culprit. By the way, I've had to disable privsep
because otherwise /etc/srvtab cannot be read. I hope I've provided
enough information.

Thanks in advance,
Gintas