tru64 unix openssh-3.4p1 problems

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Oct 9 04:05:29 EST 2002

The current development snapshots set DISABLE_FD_PASSING.  No tru64 work
has gone into the tree since I left it into the hands of the tru64 users
to figure out what is wrong.

What does this mean?  Tru64 with privsep to yes will not  use privilege
seperation after all the authenticiation has occured.

- Ben