openssh-3.5p1 snap ok on RHL73

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Oct 10 03:45:50 EST 2002

Hello,

I rebuilt the latest snap (Oct 7?? at least on ftp.se.openbsd.org) on
RHL73.

Works quite nicely so far.

I noticed a few compile warnings, though:

cipher.c:73: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
cipher.c: In function `cipher_get_keycontext':
cipher.c:721: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
cipher.c: In function `cipher_set_keycontext':
cipher.c:736: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

mac.c:42: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
mac.c:43: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
mac.c:44: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
mac.c:45: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
mac.c:46: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
mac.c:47: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

sshconnect1.c: In function `try_krb5_authentication':
sshconnect1.c:566: warning: passing arg 5 of `krb5_mk_req' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
sshconnect1.c: In function `send_krb5_tgt':
sshconnect1.c:693: warning: passing arg 3 of `krb5_fwd_tgt_creds' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type

$ rpm -q gcc glibc openssl
gcc-2.96-112
glibc-2.2.5-40