New feature for sftp

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Oct 18 02:25:42 EST 2002

I have a readline patch for file complation, commandline history, etc..
I've been waiting for commiting it until we sort outlibedit's readline
emulation in the OpenBSD tree.

http://www.eviladmin.org/openssh.php has a patch for it, but it is
targeted as OpenBSD (and may not apply cleaning since it has not been
updated for 3.5 release).  But could easily made to compile.

- Ben