Retract sftp/scp connections.

Wiese, Maria Maria.Wiese at McKesson.com
Tue Oct 29 07:39:54 EST 2002

I need some help:
I currently have userids setup under the existing false rooted ftp account
setups without shells.
I would like to convert them to use OpenSSH sftp.
Can I give them restricted shells so they can't cd to other user's
directories and only allow them to
sftp , and how do I accomplish this ?.
Also, can I use the "force" option on the authorized_keys2 file user'd key
to restrict them to
only sftp to a specific userid's directory ?.