Call for testing for 3.5 OpenSSH

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Tue Sep 24 00:17:57 EST 2002

OpenBSD tree is heading into a lock and this includes OpenSSH.  So we are
winding up for a 3.5 release.  If we can get people to test the current
snapshots and report any problems that would improve the odds that your
platform won't be broke for 3.5.

Issues I know off of right now.

1. I can't test NeXT.  So I TRULY need someone in that community to test
for me.  Last I heard there was mmap() detection issues (it was
misdetecting it).

2. Tru64 issues.   If it has been decided there is no way to get
post-authentication going then someone please official submit the patch to
disable it.

3. A solaris issue (which I've not been following sorry, I've been
massively distracted) in regards to NULL pointers.

4. The kerb issue wandering around.

... Anything else?  Cygwin?  AIX?  ..etc..

- Ben