Call for testing for 3.5 OpenSSH

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Sep 24 23:34:59 EST 2002

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> OTOH, how do I run the regression tests?  I'm just getting an error
> message:

Basically:
# ./configure && make
# cd regress
# ./runtests.sh (or pmake, see link below)

The tests as shipped are still pretty non-portable. The link below
details the problems I found getting them to run on Solaris, AIX and
HP-UX. This may help get you started.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=102734348721347

I think there's some support for pushing the (relatively minor)
portability changes back into the OpenBSD tree so OpenSSH can ship
regress/ unmodified. Do I have that right?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.