overload key signing function for opensc tokens...

Kevin Stefanik kstef at mtppi.org
Sat Apr 5 08:44:18 EST 2003

I wasn't having much luck getting a key and certificate stored on a hardware
token to work until I made this fix.  The ssh_rsa_sign key was not using
either overloading.  I used the rsa.meth way, instead of the engine.

With this patch ssh-add works.  I'm working on getting ssh to take a PIN, but
when I put in a call to read_passphrase in the appropriate place, it muddies
the waters for stdin, I think.  I get errors in ssh_session2_open that it
can't 'dup() in/out/err'.  It seems as if stdin's been closed?  Any fixes?

Thanks,
Kevin Stefanik